martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG......HELLO!!!

Hello, people! This is my blog. In this blog i'm going to post my level 4 work.

Hi, there! My name’s Geraldine Franco. I’m from Maracaibo . I’m 21 years old and I'm studying for be a lawyer at URBE and for be a doctor at LUZ.

I love sharing with my family, hanging out with my boyfriends, and listen music.

My goals are to graduate from university so I can be a good lawyer and get a great job, travel to London, becouse that is my dream. And obviously, get married and start a family.

About English, I love it. I think it's very important because is the universal language so it allows you to talk, to communicate with people from all over the world and learn a little bit more about them.
Well this is a little bite what i am.

I hope to hear from you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario